Nov 29, 2013

Nile Room at Wangapeka Camp






This is me crashing into a log
Two weeks ago some kids in Nile class went on camp to the Wangapeka River. We did so much that I don’t know where to start,..... The most challenging part  was the sleeping because it was so freezing cold that I just stayed up all night hearing all the sounds. The exciting part was going on the go-karts. I went on them three time but the last time was hard because every time I got to the corner I got stuck on a log. Mr Green had to help me back on to the track again, the same thing happened to Lewis as well. After all the racing it was time for tea. We had burgers and for dessert we had bananas with chocolate in them cooked on the campfire, I did not like them very much. The next day I saw a horse, I was the first one to go on the horse and take a ride but I was too shy to get on it so I just went swimming. After swimming we came back to Auckland point school and I felt relieved that I was back at school. I had a great time at camp and lots of fun.

By Sapphire
             



1 comment:

  1. Sapphire great story you make it sound so exciting .

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our team before being published online. We value hearing from you, so please identify yourself!! :):)