Jul 24, 2014

Basil's school visit.

Today I brought by cat Basil to school.
He is only a kitten but is very playful at times. When I brought him into the classroom he was quite shy because it was all new to him. Everybody loved him!! He was left at the S.P.C.A unwanted, and that's hard to believe but know one wanted him at his old home. When we adopted him he could fit into the palm of my mums hand! We got Basil because our old cat Lily died. Lily was about 15 - 16 years old so she had a nice long life. Basil might come back next term when he is bigger.
I love cats and I really love my cat, and Nile loves my cat too!!!
By Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our team before being published online. We value hearing from you, so please identify yourself!! :):)