Sep 18, 2014

The production

On Wednesday night the all of the school was in the play. Marlin was the kiwi that could fly. I am in charge of props. Nothing happens unless I finish doing my job. 
Last night I was really nervous when I went on the stage bow at the end. I thought I might faint. It was scary.

Once during the performance when I was bringing in the trees one of the trees hit the microphones that are suspended from a wire above the stage.
They swung back and forth for AGES... and the noise of the leaves hitting the mic was BAD!
The audience cracked up with laughter. I felt funny like a comedian.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our team before being published online. We value hearing from you, so please identify yourself!! :):)