May 19, 2014

Deklen's Holiday

5 days ago I had a talk with Deklen about his holiday.
He played Minecraft and built a huge city. I thought he seemed quite proud of himself. He also travelled to O kiwi bay and he went fishing, while he was fishing he caught a barracouta. After traveling to O kiwi bay his family set off for Christchurch to visit some friends. He almost did all the exact same stuff as me! He travelled to O kiwi bay, I travelled to Golden Bay, he caught a fish and I caught a fish. He also played the best game ever, Minecraft and I also played Minecraft.
I think Deklen had an interesting holiday.
By Alex
This is Deklen :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and Deklen both had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our team before being published online. We value hearing from you, so please identify yourself!! :):)