May 12, 2014

Holiday Interview Questions

This term Nile room has been focusing on open and closed Questions. We will be interviewing our junior buddies on wednesday.

Today we are having a practise with buddies from our class.
Cody asked me (Alex) some Questions...

Q: How did you get there?
A: By Car.
Q: What did you get?
A: A wonderful holiday at a Golden Beach. (Golden Bay Tata Beach).
Q: What did you eat in the holidays?
A: A lovely Spaghetti Bolognese dinner and other Yummy food
Q: Why did you have fun in the holidays?
A: Because I had no homework!
Q: What was your favourite thing?
A: Being with my family on holiday

And I asked Cody...
Q: Why did you go on holiday?
A: Because it was the school holidays.
Q: Did you take your pet on holiday?
A: No.
Q Why did you not take your pet on holiday with you?
A: Because my Pets are fish and Parrots.
Q: What did you do in the holidays?
A: I went to Kaiteriteri

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!!

All comments are moderated by our team before being published online. We value hearing from you, so please identify yourself!! :):)